The fabulous long style has soft smooth, shiny curls added to the mid-lengths to ends to bring the charming hairdo a lot of boost that is excellent for people with long face structure searching for a style to attract heads. The soft golden waves can create much volume and style to the whole look. Regular trimming is needed to keep it in shape and avoid split ends.
The splendid style is ideal option for people with square and long face structures and fine to long hair.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Medium and Thick
Lacey Schwimmer Long Hairstyles Tips
To curl your hair into bouncy curls and waves section by section with a large curling iron, hot rollers or simply scrunching it dry if you have naturally curly hair.
Create loose curls softly and tenderly with a side part to match the exquisite style. Leave the hair sitting on the shoulders to make the whole style more charming and brilliant.
Lacey Schwimmer Hairstyles Styling Steps
1. Squeeze some styling mousse to your palm and evenly distribute to damp hair. The mousse can help keep it hold and style better.
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
3. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
4. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. Blow-dry your bangs to the side, part your hair up and pin the hair back to leave only bangs out. Be sure your bangs are damp to make blow-drying effective. Next, take your comb and position it under the hair and then begin blow-dry from the roots, creating more tension to the hair. Slowly drag your part down to the ends and go on until dry.
6. Use a large curling iron works well to achieve large soft curls and get volume and bounce.
7. Pull a part of hair and position your hair ends at the base of curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up round the barrel till the mid-lengths. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release it by unwinding the hair backwards.
8. Apply a bit of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.