Here are some of the latest celebrity long curly hairstyle，we offering some tips & tricks on how to care for long curly hairstyles.
Alexandra Breckenridge Long Curly Hairstyles
The thick head of hair is blow-waved lusciously to show off the stunning long layered curls throughout the back and sides bringing the hairstyle a lot of shape and movement. The hairstyle is simple to achieve with the proper tools and products. The fabulous curls are great options for the parties and dates.
The voluminous and beautiful curls can bring much style and charm. The great and subtle curls may enhance her personality greatly.
Alexandra Breckenridge Hairstyles Tips
1. As for curly hair, wind a section of hair round your index finger and roll it tightly all the way to your scalp round your finger.
2. Release it and repeat steps four and five time over all the hair. Take the iron vertically.
3. Lastly, apply a bit of hairspray to keep it bouncy and in great shape.
Amy Childs Long Curly Hairstyle
Bouncy long curls added to the mid-lengths to ends of the two-toned locks bring it a great deal of bounce and movement which is perfect for people with long face structures. Brown highlights added round the top and sides enhance the hairstyle excellently.
The ultra-long locks in loose waves can enhance your charm and grace greatly and the dainty style is great for formal and informal occasions.
Amy Childs Hairstyles Tips
1. To curl the hair into tousled curls and waves with a curling iron, hot rollers or simply scrunching it dry if you have naturally curly hair.
2. Create loose waves softly and side-swept bangs to frame the face charmingly. Leave all the curls on one shoulder tenderly.
3. Apply a little top-class hairspray to keep the long soft waves bouncy and shine longer.
Megan Hilty Long Curly Hair Styles
The splendid hairstyle sits charmingly to enhance the face showing off the loose golden curls added to the mid-lengths to bring the hairstyle much movement and shape. The blonde manes in tousled waves can earn you many head-turns since its super charm and grace.
The casual hairstyle is quite simple to re-create with hot rollers or a large curling iron.
Megan Hilty Hairstyles Tips
1. Use a diffuser on damp hair to activate any natural wave. Next, curl random sections with a large-barelled curling iron.
2. Create loose waves softly and a middle part to frame the face. Leave the hair sitting on the shoulders to make the whole style more charming and graceful.
3. Lastly, simply tousle and spray with a light-hold hairspray to keep the waves bouncy and voluminous.